當前位置:言語館 >

經典語句 >優美語句 >

泰戈爾雙語經典語句

泰戈爾雙語經典語句

the little flower lies in the dust. it sought the path of the butterfly.

泰戈爾雙語經典語句

小花睡在塵土裏,它尋求蝴蝶走的路。

let this be my last word, that i trust in thy love.

我相信你的愛」讓這句話作為我最後的話。

the learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars made no answer.

螢火蟲對羣星説:「學者説你的光有一天會熄滅。」羣星不回答它。

i cannot choose the best. the best chooses me.

我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我。

they throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

the pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。

sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。

rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛。

god loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

上帝喜愛人間的燈光甚於他自己的大星。

praise shames me, for i secretly beg for it.

榮譽羞著我,因為我暗地裏追求著它。

life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

生命因為失去愛情而更豐盛。

dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

黑雲受到光的接吻時,就變成了天上的花朵。

the waterfall sings, '' i find my song, when i find my freedom.''

瀑布歌道:「當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲。」

the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

羣星不會因為像螢火蟲而怯於出現。

標籤: 雙語 泰戈爾 語句
  • 文章版權屬於文章作者所有,轉載請註明 https://yanyuguan.com/zh-mo/yuju/youmei/q27v9.html