当前位置:言语馆 >

实用工具 >俚语 >

美式俚语大全

美式俚语大全

俚语具有感染力、情感和幽默色彩,成为人们生活中很重要的一部分。下面本站小编为大家整理了美式俚语大全,欢迎大家阅读。

美式俚语大全

美式俚语摘抄

Made a fine play

表现良好。

Maiden voyage

处女航。

I'll make a stab at it

我想试一试。

Look down upon

轻视。

Look out!He is looking for trouble

小心!他是来寻仇的。

Make sure to turn off the radio before you go out

你离开前一定要把收音机关掉。

What do think of their May and December marriage?

你认为他们的老少配如何?

Don't mess up your room so much

不要把你的房间搞得乱七八糟。

That's plain home cooking

那是家常便饭。

Do I have any choice?

我有选择的余地吗?

It's out of my line

这个我是外行。

Can I take a rain-check?

改天我再奉陪好吗?

Mickey finn

迷魂药。

Don't muff your chance to earn a promotion

别放过升级机会。

They like to neck with each other

他们互相拥抱。

It's no fun at all

毫无意思。

美式俚语推荐

It's a matter of time

这是迟早的问题。

What's on your mind?

你有何打算?

Don't try me about that!

别来这一套!

He has no right to blame me

他无权责备我。

On the job training

在职培训。

Panhandler

叫化子(乞丐)

Pass away

死亡。

I have to go to the station to meet a pal

我要到车站会朋友。

His grandfather passed out his check last night

他的祖父昨晚去世了。

Just the immediate family

都是自己人。

Don't try to snow me!

别挖苦我了!

He's on my back

美式俚语精选

他有意找我麻烦。

She is a peach of a girl

她是个迷人的女孩子。

Prepare for the rainy day

未雨绸缪。

I like this job,it's right down my alley

我喜欢这个工作,我对此事很内行。

I won't be that dumb

我不会那么傻。

Rubberneck

游客。

Sawbones

外科医生。

She is not the only fish in the ocean

天涯何处无芳草。

Don't take it so hard!

别太难过了!

I'll tell them off

我要骂他们一顿。

I'm a nobody

我是个无名小卒。

Nobody is perfect

没有人是完美无缺的。

标签: 俚语 美式
  • 文章版权属于文章作者所有,转载请注明 https://yanyuguan.com/shiyong/liyu/6vv77.html